3 Apple iPhone 6S or 6S Plus Update Problems Descriptions
1.2 iPhone 6S or 6S Plus hot home button problem and how to solve it:
The hot 6S home button is in the case with 3D touch issues. Some iPhone 6Sowners said their 6S home buttons are too hot to touch, and they have triedthe wiping and restoring methods but fail. It can be assured that the 6S homebutton is a kind of hardware issues, so the best way to solve it is to swapout your new phone.
Troubleshooting to the iPhone 6S or 6S Plus touch screen issue
* You can first turn the 6S off with the power button and turn it on again. * Reset your iPhone 6S by holding down the home button and the power button at the same time. The phone will turn back on after a few seconds with a workable touch screen. * When you try the first time and find it is unworkable, you can try again to make sure the issues are solved. Every time when you reboot your phone, you need to re-enter your passcode to access your apps and files, so make sure you have remembered your passcode before reseting your iPhone.
2.1 The iPhone 6S or 6S Plus poor battery life problem:
The battery life issues exist in the previous iPhone generations and the new6S battery is no exception. To be frank, the poor battery life is the one ofthe most frustrating issues for some 6S adopters. If you notice your 6S isdraining battery faster than it should be, you can try the solutions below.
3. Apple iPhone 6S or 6S Plus Update Problems Descriptions:
The Update Problem with getting stuck on the Slide to Update screen duringsetup or an iOS installation is a kind of common problems for iPhone users,and when they upgrade their phones to 6S and find the update problem stillexists.
Solutions: How to solve the iPhone 6S or 6S Plus update issues?
* If you get stuck on the slide to update screen during setup, you can fix the issue by unplugging your 6S or 6S plus from iTunes and try it again. * If you run into the update problem when you install the new iOS 9.0.1, you can unplug your iPhone 6S from iTunes and install the update Over-the-Air. * If the problem still persists with your Apple 6S or 6S plus, you can try the solutions of restoring your device from a backup: Step 1: Connect your iOS 6S or 6S Plus to your computer and open iTunes. Step 2: Select your device. If you don’t see it listed, force restart yourApple 6S or 6S Plus by pressing and holding both the Sleep/Wake and Homebutton for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Step 3: If you made an iTunes backup of your device before updating to iOS 9,restore your device from that backup. If not, you need to make a backup ofyour 6S or 6S Plus in iTunes, then restore from that backup.
4. Apple 6S or 6S Plus Wi-Fi Problems Descriptions:
If you find your 6S or 6S Plus run into the Wi-Fi problem with slow speed orfailed connection suddenly, and you can’t find a Apple Genius in hand, you cantry the following solutions.
5. Apple iPhone 6S or 6S Plus App Problems Descriptions:
It is common that iPhone users encounter the app problems during app updates,running and download from App Store. Here we walk you through severalsolutions to solve App issues for your iPhone 6S or 6S Plus.
4. Visual effects, Hey Siri, Auto-Lock and Screen Brightness
A few other quick tweaks here: Powering the display is one of the singlebiggest drains on your battery.Control Center: Swipe up from the bottom of your phone and use the slider inControl Center to reduce your screen’s brightness.Or go to Settings > Display & BrightnessWhile you’re here, set your screen to Auto-Lock too. Set it to 30 seconds ifyou can stand it, otherwise, a few minutes should be good, especially sincemost of Apple’s iPhones now let you use the raise to wake feature.I’m not sure how much battery these two other tweaks make, but when it’srunning as low as mine is, it seems every little thing can help.You can turn off listening for “Hey Siri” or customize any of the settingsbelow.Settings > Siri & SearchFor the screen motion and brightness, start with visual effects:Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion and tap the toggle switchto turn on Reduce Motion.
Android 10 Features
Google has recently unveiled the latest Android version named Android 10 whichis the 10th generation of Android OS. Google has released the Android Q BetaDeveloper Preview to some of the devices early this year to test out thefeatures and bugs. This time Google has ditched the dessert item name to thelatest version which is a good move as well. Android 10 includes a new systemUI, gesture navigation, improved privacy, and location control. It also offersimproved app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, focus mode, etc.Let’s check out the top features of Android 10 version below:
8. Security Updates:
Android devices get monthly security updates via software update option overOTA. In Android 10 version, you’ll get the security patch updates even fasterand easier via Google Play.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Android 10 Q release date
It’s worth mentioning that the upcoming MIUI 11 will be based on Android 10OS. There is no official confirmation on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Android 10 Qrelease date or even any beta testing process for now. Currently, thedevelopers are focusing on the eligible Xiaomi and Redmi series devices whichwill get the update soon. So, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 users may have to waitfor 2020 Q1 or Q2 at least to hear any official latest update. Xiaomi isalmost ready to announce the MIUI 11 which will be a successor version of themost popular MIUI 10.Read Also: Download MIUI 11 launcher APK with app drawer and shortcutsAs the MIUI is a customized skin of Xiaomi for its devices, the smartphone OEMwill provide lots of new features and customizations to the new version viaseveral updates. For the first couple of updates after the release of MIUI 11,some of the core features of Android 10 may be missing. We can expect thatmost of the popular and useful Android Q features will be added very soon byXiaomi. The MIUI 11 will be more smooth and redesigned in terms of the systemUI animations and transitions.Meanwhile, the system performance will be much improved than the currentgeneration MIUI 10 at the time of writing this article. Some of the MIUI 11version design or features were surfaced online recently which we can assumeas a first look as well. Now, let’s take a look at the top MIUI 11 featureswhich are expected to release.
Top MIUI 11 Features (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Android 10)
The pre-release build of MIUI 11 is expected to release for some of the Xiaomidevices very soon. While the final release of the next-gen MIUI skin isexpected to arrive by early October 2019. Still, we have to wait for theofficial confirmation.Now, let’s jump into the features.