Apps developed using React Native
Create App Without Coding
As apps are becoming more popular throughout the world, many companies arestarting to realize the importance of app development for their business. Butgiven the high cost of app development and the technical skills needed todevelop these apps, this leaves many organizations with a lot of challenges ontheir hands. But as many app development software companies are realizing thedemand for apps and understand that many companies don’t have the resourcesfor coding, these software businesses are developing software aimed atproviding a solution for how to create apps without any coding experienceneeded. The trending solution involves companies building apps themselvesrather than buying. Take a look at some pros and cons of each method:
Android vs. iPhone Apps
As the industry has recently introduced the idea of developing apps withplatforms, many companies are joining the movement. There are many platformson the market today that make it very simple to design apps, and users lovethat zero coding experience is needed.
Building Android Apps with Lumavate
One reason why thousands of marketers choose Lumavate for their app-buildingneeds is due to the fact that apps can be built for both Android and iPhoneusers. In years past, businesses would need to purchase separate apps forApple and Android users, which became very expensive and time-consuming. Buttoday, companies like Lumavate allow the app-builder to create an app once,then watch it come to life for Androids, iPhones, and other devices usingdifferent operating systems.
Apps developed using React Native
2. FlutterFlutter is flattering. This is a cross platform app development tool that willnever ask you to code again. You can design the same UI for various platformswhether it is for iOS, Android, or Windows operating systems.It allows mobile app developers to create apps with its expressive andflexible UI toolkit. Despite sharing a code-base, it can develop apps with anative performance for iOS and Android platforms (Google Play Store and AppleApp Store) as well.Not just the UI but it has rich motion APIs. APIs let your app use data fromother apps in the devices. This makes it a better user experience forcustomers.Thus, you do not have to worry about Android and iOS users at all.
Apps developed using Ionic
4. XamarinXamarin is one of the most popular tools. This tool is from one of the biggesttech giants— Microsoft. It is one of the most comprehensive open-source toolsto develop apps.Xamarin uses the vibrant .NET ecosystem to share over 75% of your code acrossmultiple platforms. This allows you to “write once, run anywhere”. The open-source .Net framework has a community of more than 60,000 contributors fromover 3700 companies.This free mobile user interface framework lets you develop apps for Android,iOS, tvOS, watchOS, macOS, and Windows from a single shared code-base. Ithelps you to develop apps for multiple platforms with consistency in the userinterface.If you want to develop apps for mobile, cloud, and server using the samelanguage, code, and tools, you can easily do it with the Xamarin. It supportsthe front-end to add storage, intelligent service, or a database in yourmobile application.
Apps developed using Xamarin
5. Apache CordovaApache Cordova is a free-to-use open-source tool. This runs on Node.js andaccesses various native device APIs, such as camera, compass, accelerometer,geolocation, messages, to name just a few.This tool allows developers to develop applications without any constraints.It has bagged hundreds of plugins for various functionalities. Apache Cordovahas the best platform-specific workflow. It helps developers deal with variousplatforms, such as Android, iOS, Windows, and web apps easily.Some of the highly successful mobile applications that use it, such asJustWatch, Pacifica, and Gudog show how reliable this tool is.
Apps developed using Qt
7. UnityIf you want to develop a game, this is the best development tool for you. Thisis one of the best game development tools. It gives the premium graphicsquality to make your game more than just a smartphone app.Additionally, you can develop your game with the advanced Bolt Visual Studio.It lets you develop games without looking at a single line of code. And tocommunicate with experts, you can join the community and help each other inbuilding the best applications.When you are done with developing, comes the best part. To make sure that yourgame reaches maximum success and popularity, it can be deployed to over 17different platforms, including Windows, PlayStation, Linux, Xbox, Wii, Web,and of course iOS and Android. And this is the reason, most of the developerschoose Unity to develop their 2D/3D games.
Apps developed using Unity
Apps developed using Sencha
Benefits of Cross-platform Mobile App Development
1. Fewer App Development EffortsThe development process is no joke, and it needs a lot of effort, and cross-platform development allows developers to go through that only once. By usinga single code base, it saves a huge amount of effort which you can put infurther enhancement of the app. 2. Less Application Development CostMulti-platform app development cuts down the app development cost by asignificant factor. Since you have to develop it only once, it cuts down thetime and hence the cost. Check all the factors that impact the cost. 3. Easy to Implement on Multiple PlatformsCross-platform development not only makes it easy to create but also tomaintain them. The various tools that we discussed above, can be proven ablessing when updating apps. The mobile app development tools let you modifyit with simple languages and convert them to different platform-specificlanguages. This way, developers can update the app, not only on the singleplatform but all the platforms at once. 4. Cross Platform UniformityProviding users with the best user experience is on the checklist of allmobile applications, and the cross-platform development exactly checks that.As it uses the same code base for all the platforms, apps achieve a uniformuser experience across all the platforms. The mobile application will beintuitive to the user on any other platform as well. 5. Greater ReachWhy restrict the user base to a particular single platform when you can launchyour mobile application on all the different platforms and solve the problemsof as many people as you can. You can target a broader issue and hence allowyour business to grow wider.
Which languages can be used to develop native iOS and Android mobile apps?
For native iOS apps: Swift For native Android apps: Java and Kotlin
AI-Driven Software Development
AI-based software is not a new thing. But, thanks to its popularity and thebreakneck speed of spreading, it will take a stable position in 2020.According to recent research made by Tractica, the growth of the global AIsoftware market should get to the amount of $126 billion by 2025. From thewidespread chatbots to perspective analytic solutions, AI and machine learningwill be featured in more and more products throughout most industries. Withimproved technology, more AI applications will be available to help companiesearn more money, especially in the areas of marketing, analytics, customerservice, and robotics.If you want to learn AI in 2020, we have some useful resources to start with: